Skip to discussions
Craft Down Under

XP/Mending Upgrades

· Discussion

After seeing the new "Fishy" title and how many levels it takes to catch some of the fish, I think the requirements are pretty extreme. Some fish need level 70+, and I'm level 40 after spending most of yesterday grinding.

Honestly, I don't see The Clearing as its own game. To me it's a place to visit when there's an event for new titles, since there isn't much else to gain from it. I play on CDU for the modded servers, and having to choose between grinding The Clearing and playing ATM 10 doesn't feel right.

That said, I do think The Clearing can be fun, and the titles are rewarding. I just think the XP requirements per level should be adjusted, or there should be more Mending upgrades, so the average player can realistically earn them.

love 1

Permalink

Post a reply

Checking your CDU session…

We use cookies to improve your experience and increase the relevancy of content when using Craft Down Under. Our cookies are used for analytics, optimization, and advertising operations.Privacy Policy