already did

This member hasn’t written an introduction yet.
Minecraft: ManlyTorch
Society: Sunlit Valley United · Founder
Community playtime: 775 hours
Last played: Society: Sunlit Valley
Earned all 252 tackle-box points in CDU Pond fishing.
Discovered every fish and aquatic catch in The Clearing, including tropical variants and event catches.
Completed The Clearing tackle box: every fish, aquatic catch, junk item and treasure. Prizes are recorded separately.
Achieve 4 weeks of total playtime.
Jump 500,000 times.
Crouch for 200,000 blocks distance.
Sprint 1,000,000 blocks distance.
Climb 50,000 blocks distance.
Swim 100,000 blocks distance.
Break 2,000,000 blocks.
Break 1,000,000 blocks.
Break 500,000 blocks.
Accumulate 1 week of playtime without killing any other players
Achieve 1 week of total playtime.
already did
I wanna fish more ):
very cool
some crazy RNG you got
Dang you got a 600 pt catch!?
think so yea
dang why do you have like double pt with same casts
yurp
Welp, I'm all out ):
fair enough
Can you only get a max of 24 bonus bait
xd
its in the curseforge description, do you want me to add it to the like embed thing as well
peak
Could I link ppl my client-side mod that's on curseforge, it's like /mcprofile bot cmd, displays it like the leaderboard
oh yea I found a working ip for mcservers.top if you want to switch the link to that
I can't vote for another 2 hrs xd
would be peak
dang
How much bait does a vote give
Be the first to start a conversation with the community.
We use cookies to improve your experience and increase the relevancy of content when using Craft Down Under. Our cookies are used for analytics, optimization, and advertising operations.Privacy Policy