Skip to discussions
Craft Down Under
I Decimate avatar

I Decimate

Joined
Threads
0
Posts
0
Helpful answers
0
Reactions
0

About I Decimate

This member hasn’t written an introduction yet.

CDU identity

Minecraft: I_Decimate

View wishlist

Community playtime: 232 hours

Jumps
91,578
Distance travelled
1,259,493 blocks
Distance walked
615,148 blocks
Distance flown
170,660 blocks
Distance sprinted
420,089 blocks
Distance swum
16,443 blocks
Distance climbed
3,088 blocks
Distance crouched
3,829 blocks
Distance fallen
31,064 blocks
Wealth
2,379 coins
Money pit
0 coins

Last played: Arcadia Echoes Of Power V2

[Mate][Adventurer][Player++]
1 more unlocked ranks[Player+]

Community awards

2 awards
  • Veteran PlayerCommon

    Achieve 1 week of total playtime.

  • PacifistRare

    Accumulate 1 week of playtime without killing any other players

From CDU game records · checked

Profile posts

Recent discussions

No discussions yet

Be the first to start a conversation with the community.

We use cookies to improve your experience and increase the relevancy of content when using Craft Down Under. Our cookies are used for analytics, optimization, and advertising operations.Privacy Policy